By placing an order on this website, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
For Voucher T&C's please click here
Order Acceptance Policy
All orders and other requests received are subject to acceptance by Flower Chimp Pte. Ltd.. (legal entity for Flower Chimp), and any of its personnel, reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to reject any order without giving reasons. In the event of rejection, we will refund or cancel any payments received in full, via the payment method used to place the order.
Delivery of your order
We provide same day deliveries for orders confirmed before 1:00 PM. Order placed from 1:00 PM onwards are delivered the following day or any other day as selected by the customer on the cart page.
Changes to your order
If you wish to make any changes your order, please do so by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone. We will always do our best to make last-minute changes for you, but we can only guarantee changes (including to the delivery address and in relation to card messages) that are requested by 12:00 PM one (1) day before the intended delivery day. For same-day orders, we will try our best to make the changes but we cannot really promise on that.
1. Advance orders can be cancelled by 12PM one (1) day before the intended delivery day and a full refund will be issued.
2. Same-day and on-demand orders are processed immediately, and cannot be cancelled. We will try to accommodate your requests (reschedule / etc.) as best as we can.
3. All refund will be in ONE (1) single discount voucher with 12 months validity from the issuance date.
4. You can cancel by contacting email@example.com or via phone +852 5808 0005 (Mon-Sun, 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM)
Product Availability and Substitution PolicyAll products and flowers are subject to availability. In the event of any supply difficulties or if the flowers we have received from our growers that are needed to make up your order do not meet our high quality standards, we reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to substitute any product with an alternate product of a similar style and equivalent (or greater) value and quality, without notice. The substitution may includes flower types, flower colors, wrapping paper, ribbon, baskets, vases, fruits and any other material used in our flower arrangements.
1. We accept credit / debit / charge cards. In order to offer the best security, all our payments are processed securely by Stripe (payment gateway).
2. If you create an account, your card will be stored securely by Stripe so that you can check out on future visits without re-entering your card details.
3. We never store or have access to your credit or debit card details.
Prices and Additional Charges
1. All prices excludes delivery charges unless otherwise stated.
Delivery policy1. Flower deliveries can be done on Mondays to Sundays.
We promise to send you the freshest of flowers and this would mean that they will occasionally come in bud form which will last longer (For example: Lily in bud form). If you receive flowers that do not seem fresh, please email our customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us immediately. If, at our discretion, the flowers do not meet our high freshness standards, we will give you the choice of a replacement at our next available delivery date or a refund. In your email, please include a photo of the un-fresh flowers within 24 hours or one (1) day of receipt in order to be eligible for a refund. If we offer you a refund, please note that banks generally take up to 10 business days to process and transfer the funds into your account. Some banks can take up to 15-30 days, or until your next billing cycle. Flower Chimp has no influence over these timescales.
Our flowers are wrapped or arranged carefully to ensure they arrive as beautiful and as fresh as when they left us. However, on a small number of occasions (and for reasons beyond our control) they may get damaged in transit. Should this occur to a level that you deem unacceptable, please contact our customer care at email@example.com to inform us immediately so that we can arrange a replacement at our next available delivery date, or a refund. Please note that you will need to email us a photo of the damaged flowers within 24 hours or one (1) day of receipt in order to be eligible for a refund. If we offer you a refund, please note that banks generally take up to 10 business days to process and transfer the funds into your account. Some banks can take up to 15-30 days, or until your next billing cycle. Flower Chimp has no influence over these timescales.
We do everything we can to ensure our flowers are delivered. If for any reason we made a mistake and deliveries don't turn up, (i.e. if your flowers have not arrived on their intended delivery date), please contact our customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us. We will send you a replacement on our next available delivery date, or a refund. If we offer you a refund, please note that banks generally take up to 10 business days to process and transfer the funds into your account. Some banks can take up to 15-30 days, or until your next billing cycle. Flower Chimp has no influence over these timescales.
Returns and refunds
Satisfying flower recipient and sender is our ultimate aim. We always strive to deliver fresh flowers at its best condition and on time.
Please understand that due to the perishable nature of flowers, we are unable to accept returns. We offer customers refunds or replacement flowers if the flowers are not delivered to an acceptable quality, as detailed above.
Offers and promotion codes
1. At our discretion, from time to time, we may offer products at discounted prices. These offers are valid from the time that we introduce them to the end date of the offer and they cannot be used for purchases before the offer introduction date or after the offer end date.
2. In the event that a customer has made a purchase and the price of the purchased product subsequently falls or is discounted owing to a special offer, the price of the product at the time of purchase shall prevail. We are unable to offer special offer discounts for purchases that have already been made.
3. As our special offers are contingent on availability, we may change the terms of special offers, or withdraw them altogether, at any time, and without prior notice.
4. We also reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to offer different personalized special offers and promotions and it will therefore only be possible for the customer in receipt of the special offer to redeem the discount.
5. Unless explicitly otherwise stated, free or discounted introductory offers are only available to new users of the Flower Chimp service, and are only available once to any one person.
6. Discounts and credits cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
7. Unless otherwise stated, we only allow one promotion code to be used per order.
Circumstances beyond our control
Adverse weather conditions
During adverse weather conditions (including heavy rain and flood), our delivery partners may not be able to deliver orders on time. This is outside of our control and we cannot accept responsibility for the late delivery of the order. Therefore, in the event of adverse weather conditions, we aren't able to refund or offer re-delivery of affected orders.
Flower Chimp shall not be liable for delay in performing or for failure to perform its obligations if the delay or failure results from any of the following: (i) Acts of God, (ii) outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism, (iii) the act of any government or authority (including refusal or revocation of any license or consent), (iv) fire, explosion, flood, fog or adverse weather, (v) power failure, failure of telecommunications lines, failure or breakdown of plant, machinery or vehicles, (vi) default of suppliers, sub-contractors or delivery partners, (vii) theft, malicious damage, strike, lock-out or industrial action of any kind, and (viii) any cause or circumstance whatsoever beyond Flower Chimp’s reasonable control.
Customer and recipient personal information1. To ensure that we can communicate effectively with both customers and recipients, it is very important that you provide accurate personal information.
Customer's email address
We use this information to provide a better customer experience by sending order confirmations, substitution information, dispatch confirmations and delivery confirmations. We will also use the customer's email for marketing communications from time to time. Please ensure that email addresses are accurate.
Customer's full name and address
We use this information for credit and debit card validation.
Customer's telephone number
We use this information to contact customers in the event of problems with the order such as payment failures or delivery issues.
Recipient's full name and address
We require this information in order to deliver the flowers you have ordered. It is vital that the recipient's address is accurate.
Flower Chimp Pte. Ltd. (Flower Chimp)